Sunday, February 26, 2012

" I WANT TO HELP"

Many of you know I have gone through a major transformation in my personal life in the last year or two. Part of that process was learning who and what I am, and changing spiritually. For many years, I was trapped in an overweight body, as well as an overweight mind. It was a terrible way to exist on this earth. The anxiety I felt was extremely overwhelming, and needless to say, I knew change had to be made, or I was going to die early.
I want to give my story to people, and let them know, why and how this transformation took place, so I can give back to this world, and help others stuggling today as I did so many years. I thought I was doomed to repeat the process of day to day living, scared of life and literally scared of ME. I have accomplished many goals recently, one of which was shedding over 100 pounds in less than a year, and learning, by research how to do this without gimmicks and drugs. I have nothing against weight loss methods,but for me they all failed miserably,as each one left out a major component...a heart change was needed as well. I ask each of you, if you are stuggling with weight loss to look at my facebook page. There are before and after pics. If you need help..I am in the process of writing my story and how I achieved my goals. I hope you can find some inspiration in what I went through..and know if I can do it, anyone can...Please watch for my story..

0 comments: